Monday 18 June 2007

14days disappear from Blog???

It was 14days that i wasn't updating any post. What reason make me disapper for that long? It just i'm busying with other stuff in this 14days. So what am i done in past 14days?

It just playing mahjong, when to Newcastle, when to Durham, having farewell dinner, sending friends to the train station, clearing & packing stuff, playing Dota and currently i did most is "Watching BLEACH".....

6 days more i will move out from the student accomadation. Up to now i still don't know where to stay. But i will solve this out within this few days. And soon my graduation ceremony will come...it was 9th July. After that i will back to JB......that great....

I'm start planning for what i wanna do and eat after i back to JB...haha....
I'm missing the taste of my mum's cook, satay, rojak, kueh tiao, 100plus, and lot of foods.
I'm ready my stomach for it already.....HAHAHA!!!!!

3 comments:

C@rLit0s said...

yeay you are going back soon! nx time i cum back from sabah can bring me out yamcha liao loh! hehehe

anyway, UK there got no 100plus de meh? so suprising.. :P haha

wish you everything ok and fast fast cum back lo!

Darren Heng said...

wow~ u r so busy in enjoying urself :P

Anonymous said...

Good day


One of my friends sends me an email telling me that I can sell some of used clothing on http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service and make money at home, tell know I made over one thousand dollar, and it is time to tell you, why you should use Ebay to sell your things when you can use http://www.BuySellDirect.net free.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what you need to make money on the Internet FREE