Saturday 12 May 2007

38hours to go for the next paper...

time pass so fast.....3 days have been gone....in this 3 days...i was working on my final project...
it take me so many times to do it.....last friday i have been spend 2-3hours in lab to play with the robot. Then i stop to do because of the lab was get to close. So i went to library and discuss about the power paper with kelvin, desmond and richael. After that i back to home and i start doing my dissertation of project....doing half way go Nic's place eat supper (Roast Duck chow mien)..then come back continue doing it....but i just stop it around 3am....

Then today, saturday i wake up around 10am and continue doing it...up to now, i just managed to finished 1 chapter with only 6 pages!!! Why i take so much times to do this 6 pages? My speed was decreasing.... :'(

Lunch for Today, we ate the Large Cod with chips....I'm walking along the Chester Road to order 2 set of Cod and it cost me 9.60pound....then the Cod was shared between me, Jeremy, Nic and Abubu....wow....the Cod was so nice.....willing to buy again after my exam....haha....

Today...my timetable was so full....now 6.30pm....2 more hours later i will be in the Cinema watching Spiderman 3!!! Even i haven't touch the subject which i will sit on monday...but i'm still going to watch movie....Jeremy said: "You, CRAZY!!!"
I just don't care about it...because i know even i didn't go...sit at home..i also won't concentrate on study....so i choose going with them...

The hardest subject in my course, Electrical POWER, i will challange and handling it by tomorrow....and sit for exam on monday morning.....

Ok...just end this post at here...time to get shower...

No comments: