Tuesday 8 May 2007

Blues gone on today... (07th May 2007)

Today woke up on 10.30am...it was 1hour late then my plan...then jeremy ask me to join him, Nicholas and Kenneth to have lunch at Weatherspoon.....so i'm joining them for lunch...before going out...was talking to my aunt about my future's life....i'm get to know something important during the talk...but i just keep it in my mind first.....might take this out after my exam....because now really not the right time to think about it...

So i'm been late to Weatherspoon....thank Nic for help me to order the food....after our lunch then we go library together.....3 of them going to study for tuesday exam...only i'm be alone sit there and read on my Electronic's notes.....half pass two, i'm only finish one chapter and decided to coming back with them because i'm getting out of concentration as well....

Well...today really talk a lots...because i also chating with my "ah jie", Jian Xiong and Yong Hao by using my gf's pc....that really a longtime didn't contact with them.....they going to visit my gf because of this wednesday will be the Convo for my "ah jie" and it also for me as well...but i can't attend it....and need to sit for the Electronic exam on that day.....WHAT TO DO???

About 4pm, David (My classmate) come to my room discuss about the exam with me. After an hour, he went back so i start to take some rest. Today our dinner was on 7pm+, so i just take a quick dinner then bath and go library again......

Me, Charm, Kelvin, Mathew and Desmond were having a group study in library but....when i reach there...there are 7ppls joining us so 12ppls doing group study???Imposible..Too big Group...so i can't concentrate from the 1st few hours....and some of them keep distrubing 5 of us, ....we feel headache on them.....because they keep asking the same question or same topic which we already teach them....but we still need to teach them agains and agains....it take lot of time to teaching them about it....hopes they can get what we teach them......

We were discuss on the past year paper tonight....we founded out some important topics...so we try to solve all that question and teaching each other....so it really worth for going to group study...even that is a big group....but 5 of us still can get the result as what we planned...

It was another day again...1am+....that means it only left 30hours to our exam.....so we make the conclusion and going back to home....because we still need to fight on tuesday....Arrived home, I'm having supper with Jac, Martin and Adrian today...after that....back to room and start writing this blog....

I'm going to sleep soon...so i just it here.....
That the life in today....
What will happen on tomoro???

WE WILL NEVER KNOW!!!
AS WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT, SO WE JUST HOPE IT WILL BE FINE!!!

No comments: