Friday 4 May 2007

Face Recognition Part II

Today after coming back from class, as usual the first thing i do is open my msn and mailbox....
so what I got today??? It was a complain mail....which send by my lovely gf, Suki.....hehe....she complain that why don't have her Celebrity Look-alikes....so i start to find her photo and make her a Celebrity Look-alikes.....so i sit in front of computer and start doing Face Recognition again.....

Searching and searching in my harddisk photo album.....after half an hour, i am selected those my gf photo which i gonna to use.....so i starting to upload the photo and look at the result.....below was the result for my gf.....
So from both of the result.....my gf look-alikes with Aya Matsuura as higher as 97%!!! And she also have 80% look-alike with Zoe Tay, Sammi Cheng, Song Hye-kyo and Jolin Tsai......my dear, how come i didn't realise this before??? Maybe is because I'm love who you are but not Love who you look-alikes.....hehe...

So we look at this picture at above, that is how she look like after she having make up....what i want to said is: "My dear, you looks pretty and cute."
Ok, back to topic....she was look-alikes with different people after make up???It really change....but she still look-alike with Song Hye-kyo.....so other than Song Hye-kyo ....now she was look-alike with Hayden Panettiere, Bunko Kanazawa, Lee Hyori and Ha Ji-won.....That is the result for my gf....


During the process to get the result for my gf.....i found some interesting result for myself....because those picture which i upload was taking together with me....so i decided to post those interesting result to share with you all......

Sport Stars
Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima



Hidetoshi Nakata


Kobe Bryant


Michael Jordan


David Beckham


Kong Fu Fighter

Bruce Lee



Jet Lee


Wong Fei Hung


Sammo Hung


Above were those interesting results which i got in today....besides that.....i still have another interesting result which shown at below:


Oh...what i get??? I'm look-alike with Phyllis Quek, Aaliyah, Ayumi Hamasaki, Kim Tae Hee and Sung Hi Lee??? wow....that also not bad....because all of them was looks so pretty.....somemore, I'm Aunty Alvina. So be sure that i also pretty as them.....muahahaha......


It was enough for today...time to get back to work.....
Remember leave your comment if you got anything to say....cheers......

4 comments:

Jay said...

walao... spend so much time do one by one ah.. siao eh.. all look like football and basketball players a.. haha... good for u...

Alvin Ong said...

haha....ya loh...
actually most of the time spend because of the stupid IE keep make me trouble...because it always close itself...so i need to do it again n again...haizz...

Football...i don't know how to play...but Basketball still know a little bit basic....haha...

Jean said...

aiseh~~ david beckham also got ar...

nice words written for ur gf leh.. ",

Alvin Ong said...

yaya....do you want signature???
i can give it to you as FOC...
haha...

thanks jean to leave comment at here...