Friday 25 May 2007

Merdeka!!!

Working on dissertation for this two days, only sleep 4-5hours for this two day. And fight with it since afternoon till today 9am finally i done it then having a nap till 11am+. Meet with Desmond and go hand it in. So Dissertation and Exam are OVER!!! It means I'm free from now. But it also can't said is free, because i still need to do a VIVA on two weeks later. Now can't think of how to do the VIVA. So i might do it on tomorrow.

After Exam and hand in Dissertation, my holiday been start today.
Tonight, all my coursemate will out for celebrating. So we will have fun tonight. Then tomorrow will meet up in library for gaming. Sunday, i will spend my whole day with my Sunderland's family for having BBQ that day. Hope it's not rainning on that day.

After 3 days enjoying in Sunderland, i will travel to Bristol, Bath, Oxford, London and Cambridge on the coming week. Will get back to sunderland on saturday. Then will be busying for preparing VIVA on sunday. Because my Viva is on monday afternoon. After Viva, i got more thing to do...find job and house....It gonna be a new life for me.....

And I need to focus on the next step for me....either is going back or staying here....
Now still haven't make any decision....but in few more weeks...i will make the decision and let you all know.....

Anywhere....just stop here..coz i need to have a nap now....and keep energry to enjoying tonight...FREEDOM!!! MERDEKA!!!

2 comments:

Darren Heng said...

waa so nice la finish ur course oledi, have fun playing around 1st XD

Alvin Ong said...

ya...it's over...
so i will be see you soon o... :p