Wednesday 23 May 2007

Exam is OVER!!!!

Finally, my exam is OVER!!! This few days was busying with my exam revision and dissertation. Now exam is OVER so my dissertation will be the last thing which i need to do for get better result. Yesterday, i spend whole day in the library with Desmond to study on the Project Management paper. Then back to home for dinner around 11pm. At the moment i arrive home, i saw all of the pharmacy year 1 student was playing mahjong, card and partying in the living room to celebrate their exam is over. For me, it still not over. So i only can celebrate it on this coming friday.
Now was waiting my lunch to cook, after it will go to lab to finish up my project.
WORK HARD till the END!!! It will over soon!!!
Friday = Party time....wow...can't wait for it right now!!!

3 comments:

C@rLit0s said...

ha! congratz! looking forward to see u in malaysia soon oh.. perhaps in sabah.. who knows? haha!

Alvin Ong said...

r u provide place to let me sleep?
if got then i might go...haha!!!

C@rLit0s said...

ya i'll provide you place to sleep since i am sleeping in a single room with a double bed inside.. haha... come come come XD