Friday 4 May 2007

Last day for my Degree course.....(4th May 2007)

Now the time is 10.05pm....today i was late to class because of overslept....so i am late for 15minutes...today don't have any proper class, we just having a very nice talk to our lecturer and taking photo in the class.....because today was the last day for me to having class at University of Sunderland...this also means that i was end my lecture for degree course from today onwards.....that also means that my exam will coming soon....next wednesday will be the day for me to sit for the 1st paper and it also is one of the heavy subject...which call Electronic System Design....after Electronic, the coming subject will be the hardest subject in this course - Electrical Power...after this two heavy subject i will move on to the safe subject which are follow by PLC's & SCADA, Manufacturing System Design and Project Management....so 23rd May 2007....will be the last date for me to having exam....

But that still not means i can be relax....because i need to summit my final project dissertation on 25th May 2007.....and having Viva on 5th June 2007......so that will be the date for me to say BYE to Uni Life....

No matter when i will continue my Master.....at this point, June 2007 will be a temporary ending for my study life...

Time to back to work now......i will try to keep on this blog everyday....
For friends who also sit for exam in this special periods.....wish all the best for everyone....Gambateh.....
Last thing i want to said is.....take care yourself...drink more water and remember to having rest...don't get sick during exam.....because it will make you in trouble......Good Luck for everyone....

No comments: