Monday 14 May 2007

Will Power's OVER???

I just sat for my 2nd exam on today, which is Electrical Power. Yesterday, meet a lot of problem during revision on the notes, so i go to library and solve those problem with Kelvin. Thanks Kelvin....because he teach me a lot....around 11pm we come back and having dinner...after that i continue study till 2am....

Today 7am wake up and get ready for exam....but i realise getting forget those things which i already study and memories....so i take all the time to read it again before the exam started...but end up i still can't answer those question....just manage to answer part of it....don't even know can pass this paper or not??? What can i do now...just HOPES it PASS!!!

Coming back and having my lunch with BAD mood.....then back to my room...and open the letter which send by my gf....i'm feel so touch when i open it....that is a birthday card and a CD both were handmade by my gf......after reading that card and watching the movie, i'm crying because of blessedness which she give me...I'm a lucky man because she is being with me. She is the only one who LOVE me deeply and cherish my LOVE.


I LOVE YOU FOREVER, SUKI.....


The cards was as shown at below:

My dear...Thanks a lot....i will try my best for the exam, get a good result, find a good job...earn lot of money and marrige you... I LOVE YOU!!!



11 comments:

Jay said...

touched..... nobody ever send me something like that before.....

Alvin Ong said...

ya...it was so touched...
don't worry...you will meet the one who will do it for you when the time is right...

C@rLit0s said...

woa woa so nice loh.. haha envy you lah! anyway pls take care okay? miss you very much!

Alvin Ong said...

don't envy me lah...you at sabah got so many girls around you...no one can touch your heart r? is it your requirement is too high...hiak hiak...

i will take care de...you should take care too o...

i miss you too...hope can back to malaysia soon then can hang out again with you...

Anonymous said...

Alvin i know that feeling, i experienced it b4. it's indeed very sweet feeling..

sheng wei

Anonymous said...

oh man......the card damn nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my reaction will definitely more ''vigorous'' that urs lo...ur gf are so sweet...i truely understand her feeling, loving a guy she really loves. alvin!she is urs! u r hers!!!appreciate what u hav now...

God bless u two..


abubu

Alvin Ong said...

To sheng wei:
it's really sweet..i'm cherish on it...


To abubu:
thanks your bless. I will appreciate it forever. Because i understand how much she love me. It really deep enough and i do love her that deep also. Cherish is the best way to keep this forever.

High Stakes Online Poker said...

Let's be.

Anonymous said...

Thе сheese woulԁ be meltеd and bubbly, but most exсellent of all
the tορpingѕ would not be buгnt.

- Centre tunnel chimnеy duct tο
maximіsе еffіcient incгeԁibly hot
аirflow. Тhe wall panels can be bгought
іn hallways, doorways, аnd ѕhinіng straіght as a ԁanсe ground.


Alsο visіt mу webѕite old stone oven pizza stone round- 16 inch

Anonymous said...

Inсrease the tempеratuгe of the oven to 450 degrees.

Layer bottоm with as much or as little pizza sauсe as yоu lіκe.
Most bread machinеѕ сome with
a гeсіpe book incluԁеd.



My webpage ... mike94mike.jigsy.com

Anonymous said...

I am гegular ѵisitor, how aгe you eѵеrybοԁу?

Thiѕ pоѕt posted at this ѕite is reallу nice.



Αlѕo ѵisit my websitе ... hippiehippiemilkshake.blogspot.com