Friday 18 May 2007

After a half-through heart!

Wow....wow...wow...it was nearly through the end of my Uni life in UK....it only left one more week to go...this few days, i didn't update my blog because i'm busying with the exam.

Finally i'm finished 3 papers in this week even the Electrical Power & PLC's paper didn't managed to score because of i didn't have enough sleep on the night before exam. That's make me blank during the exam. Hopefully that two paper will pass on the exam.

Today, I done quite well in my last paper for the week which is Manufacturing System Design. Keep on answering the question for 3 hours...lots of things been wrote in the answer sheets...hopes it can make it get high marks....

Lucks is being with me today, even last night, i have been suffer from 12am+ till nearly 3am by lying on my bed to force myself to sleep. I'm wonder why i can't sleep well before the exam? Some people told me is stress!!! But is it stress??? I can't be sure of my feeling....it just like will start thinking rubbish when i lying on my bed....I hope this will go away from me asap....because it really make me feel badly...

Now I'm only left Project Management Paper on coming wednesday. Other than the exam, I also need to hand in my dissertation on coming friday. After the coming week, I will have a short break to let me breath. Then will having the Viva on 4th June. After 4th JUNE it means I AM FREE!!!!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Dont know what to say to you...

Gambateh lah

Red said...

i ll say the same too.. Gambateh!

Alvin Ong said...

thanks...

you two also gambateh o...